Prepared to Practice
- Criminal Law
- Civil Law
- Domestic Relations
Jason Jackson received his Bachelor of Science degree with special honors in Forensic Sciences from Jacksonville State University. He received his Juris Doctorate from Jones School of Law.
Prior to completing law school, Jason served as a firefighter/paramedic with the Alexander City Fire Department. After a short time he transferred to the Alexander City Police Department where he served as a criminal investigator and SWAT team member. He was named Police Officer of the Year in 1998.
Jason specializes in criminal law, civil law, divorce, and domestic relations and has successfully represented all of these disciplines in federal, state, and municipal courts.
Jason is determined to provide comprehensive legal services, compassionate care, and total devotion to clients’ needs. He believes everyone deserves to be understood, and understanding is at the heart of the legal process. He believes in fully explaining each step of the legal process to his clients to ease the fear and anxiety that so often come with legal issues.
Jason and his wife, Krystal, are residents of Alexander City where they are raising their two beautiful daughters. They are active in the community and Jason is a member of the following organizations:
- Faulkner University, Jones School of Law, Montgomery, Alabama
- Juris Doctorate
- Jacksonville State University
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Honors: With High Honors
- Major: Forensic Sciences
- Alabama Criminal Justice Training Center, Selma, Alabama
- Honors: Alabama Peace Officer's Standards and Training Certified
- Honors: SWAT Certification
- Alabama Fire College
- Honors: Firefighter
- Central Alabama Community College
- Honors: National Registry of Emergency Medicial Technician/Paramedic
- Alabama Bar Association
- Tallapoosa County Bar Association, Past President
- Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama
- Police Officer of the Year, 1998
- Member of the Alexander City Methodist Church-Past Lay Leader and Chairman of the Board of Stewards
- Alabama State Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program