Prepared to Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Car Accidents
- Divorce and Child Custody
- Personal Injury
- Property, Real Estate and Family Disputes
- Will Contests
- Probate Proceedings
- General Civil and Criminal Practice
Thomas Radney has been showing off in the courtroom all of his life. Beginning at a very young age, Thomas often went to Court to watch, and sometimes even help, his father (Tom Radney 1932-2011) try cases and represent clients all over East Alabama. It is not an exaggeration to say that Thomas is as comfortable in a courtroom as he is in his own living room.
Thomas graduated with honors from Benjamin Russell High School in Alexander City in 1989. From there, he entered the University of Alabama where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in 1993 and then his Juris Doctorate from the University of Alabama School of Law in 1996.
Thomas is a life-long Alabamian who began his legal career clerking for the Alabama Court of Criminal Appeals for Judge John Patterson. Since then, Thomas has been in private practice in downtown Alexander City providing representation throughout the eastern part of the state.
For almost twenty-five (25) years, Thomas has been strong, steady force for clients with serious legal issues. Thomas believes that preparation and research before entering the courtroom with aggressive representation at trial lead to great client results.
Thomas maintains a diverse practice wherein he represents clients in the following areas of law: Criminal Defense; Car Accidents; Divorce and Child Custody; Personal Injury; Property, Real Estate and Family Disputes; Will Contests; Probate Proceedings and general civil and criminal practice. Thomas is licensed to practice in the State and Federal Courts of Alabama.
Thomas and his wife, Catie, live in Alexander City raising their three beautiful children. They are active in the community and enjoy spending their time together on Lake Martin.
- Alabama Court of Criminal Appeals, Judge John Patterson, Law Clerk
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Juris Doctorate - 1996
- University of Alabama
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1993
- Alabama Bar Association
- Tallapoosa County Bar Association, President
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama
- Alexander City Chamber of Commerce-past member Board of Directors
- American Red Cross-member Board of Directors
- Boys and Girls Club of the Lake Martin Area-past member Board of Directors
- First United Methodist Church of Alexander City
- Russell Medical Center Board of Director