Understanding Your Alabama Land Ownership Rights
For over 60 years, the attorneys at Radney, Radney & Jackson have helped people in Alexander City and beyond understand their rights and options when it comes to real estate and real property law. No matter what your property issue, we have the experience and guidance to help you find resolution.
Types Of Issues We Typically Handle
There are many different types of issues that can arise when it comes to Alabama property. Attorneys Thomas Radney and Jason Jackson have over 40 years of combined experience in real estate law and in a wide variety of civil lawsuits. We can help with real estate litigation and issues such as:
- Transaction work – conveyance or transfer paperwork and issues related to buying or selling
- Lease review
- Trespassing and adverse possession
- Property line and fence law disputes of all kinds
- Title issues including quiet titles and title defects
- Deeds including warranty deeds, life estate deeds and quitclaim deeds
- Construction matters including construction defects
Our legal knowledge and skill extend to land and all property matters. We are not a cookie-cutter firm that will give you a one-size-fits-all solution. Rather, we work with you to understand the specifics of your case and the unique goals you have to provide a customized solution.
Work With The Trusted, Long-Standing Real Estate Firm
When you need to work with a straight-shooting team of legal professionals, turn to Radney, Radney & Jackson. As established Alabama real estate lawyers, we offer prepared and responsive legal guidance that is flexible to your life and schedule. Call 256-570-6139 or send us an introductory email to set up a consultation. We will answer your questions and let you know about your next steps.