Strong DUI Defense For The Best Outcome
Many people erroneously believe that if they just cooperate with law enforcement and answer all questions, they will be protected. The truth is that after an arrest, both law enforcement and the prosecution have one goal: your conviction.
At Radney, Radney & Jackson, our firm partners, Thomas Radney and Jason Jackson, know that in Alabama criminal defense cases, you need a strong advocate on your side. You need an experienced Alabama DUI lawyer who will challenge the charges against you and work on your behalf for the best possible outcome.
How We Can Help You In An Alabama DUI Case
DUI charges are serious. A conviction can affect your job, where you live, college and scholarships, child custody and professional licensing; it is therefore inadvisable that you represent yourself. As established Alabama drunk driving attorneys, we will work to protect your freedom and carefully review and challenge the evidence against you. Decades of criminal defense experience have shown us that it is not uncommon for law enforcement to overstep. We will:
- Challenge any roadside breath test results, which are frequently inaccurate
- Challenge any field sobriety test, as the administration of these tests is subjective and prone to error
- Get any illegally obtained or inadmissible evidence thrown out
- Challenge whether your arrest was legal: Was there probable cause? Were you read your rights? Is there video evidence?
- Pursue investigating whether your Fourth Amendment rights were violated (that you were subject to an illegal search and seizure)
In every case, we work to negotiate and get the charges against you reduced or dismissed. Should your case warrant it, we will pursue an acquittal. Some DUI cases lack the evidence necessary and can be charged as reckless driving, a significant reduction in severity.
Hire An Experienced DUI Attorney Today
We are ready for your call. As a small firm, we are more flexible with our hours and typically have extended availability for our clients. Do not wait another minute to get protection. Calling 256-570-6139 is the best and fastest way to connect with us and get immediate help. If your case is not urgent, you can also send us an email and we will be in touch with you, usually within 24 hours.